Cash transfer is continually being made easier, safer and fun by technology. For your information -in case you are not yet aware, Apple Pay Cash is now active for American users. Meaning you can pay and get paid through a message.
this means you can use your iPhone to send and receive cash from relatives, friends or even business partners right within Messages. Sounds great, right? Continue reading to know how you can be a partaker of this “technology magic!”
- Click the menu box, and open the Wallet app.
- There comes the Apple Pay Cash card, click on it.
- A screen with instructions about how to set the feature will surface, here, you’ll need to enable Apple Pay -at the Settings window, you can confirm or revise your detail to ensure they are correct.
- Wait for the activation process to run, (which ideally should take a few seconds to complete.)
- After it’s done, you should see the Apple Pay card, which you’ll henceforth use to make your transfers -in the Wallet.
- Go to your Message app and open any conversation you’d like to try out, and this should be a single contact tread -because groups conversations are not yet supported.
- On the iMessage text field, look left, you’ll see the Message App Store icon, then select Apple Pay.
- Key in the amount, you’d want to pay or request; and ensure to preview your message before releasing it.
- Once satisfied, tap the send arrow and you are done.