For quite sometimes, upcoming bloggers have been asking whether daily a daily activity like posting a new post is the way to go. It’s a hard question, with even
the most prominent bloggers not being able to give a direct answer. However, posting a blog daily has its exceptional advantages you will not want to miss. Below is the short list of benefits that accompany daily posting on your blog.
You must be knowing how hard it is to get back links that point to you blog. However, by publishing a fresh post daily, you can have something to share on you social site, which in return creates newer back links to you blog site. When your friend further shares the link you have posted on their profile, that will increase the number of links pointing back to that post making it more popular.
For instance, the blogger who posts fresh content daily can benefit as follows:
1 blog post shared by you to your facebook.com profile increase the number of your back-links by 1. If the post is shared by;
- 2 of your friends that = 3 back links (your 1 link plus the 2 from friends)
- 10 friends = 11 back links and so on…
Now let’s say, you posted 10 articles within 7 days and shared each post on Facebook and Twitter;
- 1st Post gets you 2 back-links, one from Facebook and one from Twitter
- For the 10 articles, you will have 20 back links within 7 days, which is simply one week! Now assume you remain consistent for one month. You’ll have a total of 100 back-links within 1 month.
- After 5 months, you will be talking of 500 back-links and don’t forget this is after publishing only 1 article a day!
In addition to the new back-links, new posts provide new entries to your site. If your articles are SEO written, it means search engines should find them and that equates to more traffic. Now, this means, a freshly written post provides additional chances for the site to receive traffic. For example, if you publish, one (1) article and it gets 50 viewers, then with good topics,
- 2 articles may bring in 100 viewers
- 5 article may bring in 250 viewers
- 10 articles = 500 viewers
- 20 articles = 1000 viewers
- 30 articles = 1500 viewers, (with means in this case you’ll be posting 1 single article each day to arrive to 30 articles!)
- 60 good articles gives you 3000 viewers and so on.
You may also want to post fresh articles or content on a daily basis if you have an active audience. For instance, the owner of zenhabits.com had to post articles to his blog on a regular basis. His blogs is one of those that gives daily advice on work productivity, how you can overcome procrastination, and other daily-life wisdom. Active readers will always come to your blog expecting something new and it’s good they find some palatable nuggets of writer-ups.
Maintaining readers takes work, but you can always hire a private article writer to handle the writing work for you. With a private article writer you will only have to pay $3 for a 500 words blog post that is if you engage him to writer 1 or 2 article daily. After you have built trust with your writer, you can even have him upload or publish a new article or two on your website. See below how much you save with a private article writer who can help you writer 1 article daily for blog posting;
If you publish your blog daily, you’ll spend $3 per 500words article which means;
- 2 days = $6 for 2 high quality 500words articles,
- 7 days = $21, this is the price for 7 articles, with each going at 3 dollars!
- 1 moth = $ 80 only, with means 30, 500 words articles at a cost of 3 dollars each.
Comments on your blog posts signify authority to the information you have published. They also give a positive impression about your website, hence good ranking. Publishing a new post daily on your blog increase readership, as well as interaction which is enhanced at the commend section beneath each published post. If you have 10 comments from a single blog post, then;
- 2 article can get you 20 blog comments, which means 20 outgoing links
- 3 article may mean 30 comments…
- For 5 well-crafted articles, you get 50 blog comments on 5 different articles, which translates to 50 outgoing links. This tells Search Engines that your website is an authority in your niche simply because many people want to associate with the published information.
Blog comments also lengthen your blog posts in the eyes of search engines. In fact, try as much as possible to reply to each comments posted underneath your published post. You can decide to publish your replies daily as that creates a good impression to the search engines. SE will think you are posting a fresh blog post daily or even updating the post regularly. NOTE: You can order original articles like this for as little as $5, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org